Family Promise of Summit County accepts families regardless of race, religion, marital status, or sexual orientation.
We offer help for families consisting of:
• Two parents with child(ren)
• Single parent (mom or dad) with child(ren)
• Multi-generational families with child(ren)
• Legal guardians with child(ren)
There is absolutely no fee for services.
Guidelines for admission:
• Completion of criminal background screening.
• No active substance abuse.
• No untreated mental health issues.
• No active domestic violence.
• Families must be capable of participating in a structured, group living environment supervised by program staff and volunteers.
To access services, call the Summit County Homeless Hotline at 330-615-0577.
Your privacy is important to us!
To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. We do not collect unsolicited information or maintain information from our visitors. Protecting the privacy of the young is especially important to us. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Should you have further questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call us at 330-253-8081 or send us an e-mail at email@example.com.